Friday, October 19, 2012

"Separated by law" Story Featuring My Family

Hello anyone still keeping tabs on this blog, thank you first of all!

I just wanted to share a story that was just published about the issue of U.S. citizen families separated by seemingly harsh immigration laws, which includes a section on my family.

Center for Public Integrity: Separated by law: Families torn apart by 1996 immigration measure
There's also a radio story on The California Report.

Thanks to Amy Isackson (@borderamy) and Susan Ferris (@susanferris) for including us and for making others aware of the situation.

Its been a long time since I've posted anything here, but I've just been trying to keep my family together and happy, we've adjusted little by little and are trying to live with the situation.  My son and I commute down to Tijuana several days a week to spend time as a family.  We're hanging in there, and with renewed faith in God we've found a new sense of peace in this wicked world.

Thanx all, T.J.

No comments:

Post a Comment