Friday, January 14, 2011

Our war rages on


To all those following our cause, I announce with a heavy heart that my dear wife and mother of my children Mai was denied her asylum case this morning. An overflowing courtroom, a spirited and articulated argument from our lawyer, and the tears of family and friends was not enough to convince the judge to give her case a chance.

I am blessed to have so many people who support our cause. To the 20+ people who came today, thank you. Especially considering our case was delayed over an hour and several people were not allowed to enter because we filled all the seats. To all of you, I am eternally grateful.

While this practically ends her chance at attaining asylum, this is just one lost battle, the war wages on and I will most likely need all of our supporters around the country and the globe to spread the word of our plight, as we may need to petition for high level government officials to intervene and provide us with a pardon, private bill, or other type of relief.

So, heal your wounds and spread words of our fight, we will never give up. This is about more than my wife, our children, or myself, rather it is about keeping families together.

Please spread the word.


No comments:

Post a Comment